Monday, October 19, 2009

somelone else not me

Lagi demen lagu " someone else not me" nya Duran - Duran sama " Life goes on " Poison.Dua - duanya lagu jadul.Tapi tetap saja enak didengar...
Sound music keren Beatnya sederhana...
Yang bikin gue kagum ..Kalau sound musiknya someone else not me semua sound instrumentnya enggak tabrakan...!!! Gila bener sound enginernya padahal khan itu lagu jadul technology musicnya masih terbatas.
Tapi tetap bisa mengkemas musiknya bagus banget...

Kalau lagu " Life goes on "...well ini lagu menurut gw indah banget...dalam banget...Sound gitar ok banget...Kalau enggak salah pengarang lagu ini yaitu gitarisnya sudah meninggal...
Kalau lagi feel desperate atau BT...Gw prefer lagu ini deh buat didengerin...

"Someone Else Not Me"
Performed by : Duran Duran

Now while the beat is slow
Here in your arms I sway
Now that the light is low
Something I want to say
I guess you've known it for a while
But I mean trouble
I only want to see you smile
And I burst this bubble
The hardest thing is to let go

When love is real...
Like a flower loves a bee
But I know you're meant to give yourself to someone else
Not me

And I could carry on with you
Does that sound crazy?
I think you feel the same way too
And you can't face it
The hardest thing is to let go

But it's not defeat
When you set somebody free
And I know you're meant to be yourself with someone else
Not me

Can you let go?
'Cause that's love that's real
Like a flower loves a bee
And you know you're meant to give yourself to someone else
Not me

Somebody else not me
Meant for somebody else not me
Somebody else not me


Jadi ingin buat lagu lagi...Lagu yang agak gelap - gelap...
Buat anak - anak....

COMMENTS :

Don't Spam Here

0 comments to “somelone else not me”

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Fresh Themes Gallery | NdyTeeN. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger and Distributed by Blogtemplate4u .